8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday-Sunday
*No appointments are needed for all other urgent care visits. We take our last patient 30 minutes prior to closing
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- A mid-nasal swab, comfortable (does not go deep)
- Fee is $75
- Medical Insurance can be used for symptomatic individuals (if we are contracted).
- Office visit with a medical provider is required.
- Results in 20 minutes
- Detects live, active infection
- FDA Authorized test
COVID-19 PCR Testing
- A Nasopharyngeal Swab is performed, and the specimen sent to a reputable lab
- We can bill your insurance (requires office visit with medical provider)
- Fee is $150 (without insurance)
- Results in 1-3 days
- Detects live, active infection
What do I do if I test positive for COVID-19?
Paxlovid prescription consists of taking 2 pink tablets or 150 mg nirmatrelvir and one white-ish tablet of 100mg ritonavir in the morning and again in the evening by mouth with water and or food for five days.
Side effects of Paxlovid include: Allergic reaction, Liver disease, and others. Conflicts with other medications do exist and it is important to tell your medical provider all the medications you are currently taking.
When Should I Be Tested?
- If you are experiencing any symptoms (cough, fever, body aches, shortness of breath, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, loss of smell, headache)
- Potential exposure to a ill individual.
Will My Insurance Cover My Covid-19 Visit?
Please be advised that medical insurance requires a medical issue or symptom. If you have no symptoms and need COVID testing for: pre-op visits, return to work, or travel, your visit may or may not be fully covered by your medical insurance. If using medical insurance, the rates for your office visit are determined by your insurance, not our facility. If you have questions about your coverage and financial responsbility, please call your insurance directly.
Boarding A Flight?
- Patients are solely responsible to determine which test is required by their airline
- Patients are solely responsible to determine timeline for testing
- We cannot guarantee the lab processing time for PCR testing
- Surfside Urgent Care of Laguna Beach is not responsible if patients are denied entry or are forced to quarantine upon arrival to their travel destination.
Free Covid-19 Testing
- Not available at our facility
- Please visit the Orange County Public Health Website for locations
Surfside Urgent Care Offers Multiple Ways to Safely Combat COVID-19
Are you concerned that you might have contracted the COVID-19 coronavirus?
Have you been in contact with someone who developed COVID-19?
Have you visited someplace with a large number of people who aren't taking appropriate precautions against the disease, such as wearing masks or gloves?
If so, you need a safe and efficient source for COVID-19 testing in Laguna Beach, CA. You can receive it at Surfside Urgent Care!
The COVID-19 coronavirus is extremely contagious, and that's why we are taking special precautions to protect you, ourselves, and our other patients from the disease.
We offer testing services in a clean environment that is sterilized thoroughly after every patient. That means you can get tested in safety, without worrying about picking up any disease while you wait.
This is the safest and easiest way to ensure people in Laguna Beach have access to the COVID-19 testing and treatment they need.
Surfside Urgent Care Offers Reliable Disease Testing
We offer both swab-based tests, as well as FDA-approved antibody testing services. Between these tests, we can determine conclusively whether you've contracted the coronavirus, or if you've had it in the past.
We all need to work together to prevent COVID-19 from causing more damage. Once again, if you fear that you've been exposed to the coronavirus, stay home. Don't come to the clinic. Instead, just give us a call, and we'll help you from there.
32341 Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Free On-Site Parking
Monday – Friday 8am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday 9am-5pm
Please Note: We take our last patient 30 minutes prior to closing.
Please be kind to our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum.